Thursday, May 13, 2010

Newbie

First entry as an official blogger. Talk about pressure. It's gotta be quick and clever or I won't keep your attention, right? If it's not witty and concise I might convince you that I would be boring to follow. It's amazing how intimidating a computer screen becomes all of a sudden. No automatic grammar notifications to keep me accountable for my supposed graduate level writing proficiency. Word never felt so far away. Anything I write is at the mercy of the public eye.

Public and private take on whole new meanings.

To those who would follow my humble meanderings this summer, I thank you. To those who decide you have better things to do, I don't blame you. But whether you visit my blog again or not, I won't take it personally. Just know that God knows if you don't. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I'll follow faithfully and with great interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. Congratulations on your apprenticeship. I like the way you write--it's like I'm in the room with you. Love your profile pic, too. What a fun expression!

    ReplyDelete